Hold video meetings with people inside or outside of your organization.
Examples: Video conference with international teams, hold remote interviews, conduct webinars, and more.
Before you start using Google Meet, make sure you have the equipment and access you need.Check requirements for Google Meet
Get Meet: Web (meet.google.com), Android, or iOS
(Optional) Moving to Google Meet from another meeting solution? Get help switching over.
Need help? Choose from any of the guides below.
Want a guided training experience? Follow the path below to start with beginners' resources and work your way to more advanced topics.
Level 1: Start and join video meetings
Learn these basics to get started with Google Meet.
Start a video meeting
Learn the different ways to start a video meeting, from Meet or Gmail, on the web and on your phone.
Join a video meeting
Learn the different ways to join a video meeting, such as from a Calendar invite, meeting link, or conference room.
Add people to a meeting
Learn the different ways to add people to a video meeting, such as from a Calendar invite, Meet, or a phone.
Meeting codes in Google Meet
Learn about meeting codes and check when they expire.
Level 2: Collaborate in video meetings
Adjust Meet audio and video
- Change your background in a video meeting
- View people in video meetings
- Pin, mute, or remove meeting participants
- Use captions in a video meeting
- Use a phone for audio in a video meeting
Share content and participate in meetings
- View meeting details and attachments
- Send chat messages to video meeting participants
- Present during a video meeting
- Raise your hand during a video meeting
- Use a whiteboard in a video meeting
- Conduct a poll during a video meeting
- Ask questions in a video meeting
- Use breakout rooms in a video meeting
- Use Meet shortcuts
Hold meetings with large groups
Level 3: Get Meet tips and tutorials
Use these tips and tutorials to combine Google products work faster and better.
- 15 Google Workspace tips for video conferencing
- 10 Google Workspace tips to work with remote teams
- 10 Google Workspace tips for great presentations
- 10 Google Workspace tips to improve communication
- 10 Google Workspace tips for brainstorming
Manage Google Meet settings
- Allow notifications from Meet, Chat, and classic Hangouts
- Change your camera, speakers, microphone, or video quality
- Change your mobile camera or audio device for Meet
- Settings for smart features and personalization
Troubleshoot Google Meet
- Troubleshoot issues with Google Meet
- View known issues with Google Meet
- Report a problem with Google Meet
- Report abuse in Google Meet