Hold video meetings with people inside or outside of your organization.
Examples: Video conference with international teams, hold remote interviews, conduct webinars, and more.
Learn how to use Google Meet
Before you start using Google Meet, make sure you have the equipment and access you need.Check requirements for Google Meet
Get Meet: Web (meet.google.com), Android, or iOS
(Optional) Moving to Google Meet from another meeting solution? Get help switching over.
Need help? Choose from any of the guides below.
Want a guided training experience? Follow the path below to start with beginners' resources and work your way to more advanced topics.
Level 1: Start and join video meetings
Learn these basics to get started with Google Meet.
1.1 Start a video meeting
Learn the different ways to start a video meeting, from Meet or Gmail, on the web and on your phone.
1.2 Join a video meeting
Learn the different ways to join a video meeting, such as from a Calendar invite, meeting link, or conference room.
1.3 Add people to a meeting
Learn the different ways to add people to a video meeting, such as from a Calendar invite, Meet, or a phone.
Level 2: Collaborate in video meetings
2.1 Customize video meetings
- Change screen layouts in a meeting
- Pin, mute, or remove meeting participants
- Use captions in a video meeting
- Use a phone for audio in a video meeting
2.2 Share resources in a video meeting
- View meeting details and attachments
- Send chat messages to video meeting participants
- Present during a video meeting
2.3 Broadcast video meetings to a larger group
Level 3: Learn productivity tips for Meet
These productivity guides can help you combine G Suite products to work faster and better.
- Plan and hold meetings from anywhere
- Stay connected when working remotely
- Hold large remote events
- 10 G Suite tips for video conferencing
- Use Meet keyboard shortcuts
- 10 G Suite tips to work with remote teams
- 10 G Suite tips for great presentations
- 10 G Suite tips to onboard new team members
- 10 G Suite tips to improve communication
- 10 G Suite tips for brainstorming
- 10 G Suite tips to go paperless
Manage Google Meet settings
- Allow notifications from Meet, Chat, and classic Hangouts
- Change your camera, speakers, microphone, or video quality
- Change your mobile camera or audio device for Meet
Troubleshoot Google Meet
- Troubleshoot issues with Google Meet
- View known issues with Google Meet
- Report a problem with Google Meet
- Report abuse in Google Meet