Sign up here so your organization can:
- Host and join secure video meetings with Google Meet.
- Store files in Google Drive.
- Collaborate with Docs editors.
Sign up with 10 or fewer users for a free trial.
Learn more about G Suite Essentials.
Click below to get started with setting up your account and starting your free trial.
To sign up, you need...
- An email address where you plan to use G Suite Essentials—This should be an address where you can get mail. During sign-up, we'll email an invitation to your address. To show us you own the address, you need to respond to the email. You need to verify your email address to make sure that no one else can use G Suite Essentials with your address.
- Team member addresses at your same domain—After we create your G Suite Essentials account, you can invite other people to use Meet and Drive with you. They must have an address at the same domain you signed up with. For example, if you sign up the address email@example.com , everyone else should have an email address that ends in @yourbusiness.com.
Someone already signed up at my domain
If you sign up and see a message that someone at your organization has already signed up for G Suite Essentials, you can do one of the following:
- Join the existing G Suite Essentials team—Ask the team admin to invite you to join the team. You'll be able to use Meet, Drive storage, and Docs editors with other members of the team. For details, see Join your organization on G Suite Essentials.
- Become the G Suite Essentials admin for everyone at your organization—If you're the owner or IT admin for your organization's domain, you can take over management of G Suite Essentials for your whole organization. You'll also unlock more business features.
For details, see Verify your domain for G Suite Essentials.
My address has other Google services
If your email address is already associated with a Google Account that has Google services like YouTube or Google Ads, your account will be converted to a managed G Suite Essentials account:
- You'll lose access to a few services that aren't included with G Suite Essentials, such as Calendar.
- You won't have access to some services, like Gmail.
- You'll keep access to dozens of other services, including YouTube, Google Ads, and Google Analytics.
Before converting your account, we recommend exporting any data you want to save. You can use Google Takeout.