Restore deleted files or Team Drives
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
From the Admin console dashboard, go to AppsG SuiteDrive and Docs.
Make sure that Drive is turned on for your organization.
Select Manage Team Drives.
- Click Filter to select a filter option, such as Team Drives with no members.
- To the right of the Team Drive name, click Restore .
- Team Drive with Active status—Files that were permanently deleted will be restored.
- Team Drives with Deleted status—The Team Drive and files will be restored.
- Select a date range for the data restore.
You can restore recently deleted data only.
- Click Restore data.
Tip: See also Restore a user’s Gmail and Drive data.