Known issues with shared drives
The following limitations and known issues apply to the current release:
- Some file types can't be stored in shared drives, including (but not limited to):
- Google Maps
- Google Photos
- Some virtual file types, such as App Maker apps
- Files owned by other domains
- External users can only be added as a shared drives member if they have a Google account associated with their email address. To resolve this, users can create a Google Account with their existing email.
- Hidden shared drives are still displayed in Drive File Stream on users’ desktop computers.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?