Restore deleted files or shared drives
Before you begin
Make sure that Drive is turned on for your organization.
Note: If you restore a lot of files or folders at once, it might take some time to restore all the items from the Trash.
Restore files or shared drives
From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsG SuiteDrive and Docs.
Select Manage shared drives.
- Click Filter to select a filter option, such as shared drive with no members.
- To the right of the shared drive name, click Restore .
- Shared drives with Active status—Files that were permanently deleted will be restored.
- Shared drives with Deleted status—The shared drive and files will be restored.
- Select a date range for the data restore.
You can restore recently deleted data only.
- Click Restore data.