Customize the User Hub
You and your users can access the User Hub and find handy links to all frequently used apps. These apps include core apps from Google that can be downloaded to a mobile device, apps you installed for users, apps that you've given them permission to install by themselves, and other G Suite Business users. The banner has a place for a custom message from you and for your contact information.
Open your User Hub
You and your users can sign in to the User Hub at https://apps.google.com/user/hub.
When you sign in to the User Hub as an administrator, you can also quickly edit the custom message for your users, link to the Admin console, and download mobile apps. You may also want to consider installing recommended apps from Marketplace as well as applications developed by Google partners.
Customize for your usersAdd a custom message for users
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Company profileProfile.
- Under Support message, enter a custom message.
Note: HTML formatting isn't supported—your message appears as plain text. However, you can create new lines by pressing the Enter key. Also, if you enter a URL, it's automatically converted to a link.
Your new message will appear near the top of the User Hub when users first sign in.
You can control the services available to your users by deciding whether or not a service should be available to everyone and whether or not to exclude certain organizations. For details see Turn a Marketplace app on or off for users and Control who can access Google services.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsMarketplace apps.
- At the upper right, click the More menu and select Manage apps.
- Click Manage access to apps.
- Choose one of the 3 options listed for Allow install.
- Allow users to install any app from Marketplace.
- Do not allow users to install any app from Marketplace.
- Allow users to use only whitelisted applications from Marketplace.
Apps that users install appear below the core apps.