After you sign up for Google Workspace, you and your team can use Google Drive as a single place to store, access, and share files. Here's how to get started.
Recommended setup steps
Before you begin: Each person who will be using Drive with your organization needs an account to sign in to. If you haven't already added users to your Admin console, do that first. See Options for adding users.
- Upload files to Drive
- Set Drive users' sharing permissions
- Stream (or sync) Drive files to users' computers
- Install mobile apps for Drive and Docs editors
- Set up offline access to Docs editors
- Turn Docs creation on or off
- Create custom Drive templates
- Train your Drive users
Get started with our Meet, Drive, and Chat package
If your organization wants to use Google Meet, Drive, and Chat, but you don’t need Gmail, sign up for Google Workspace Essentials Starter edition, and then upgrade to Enterprise Essentials. You can get Meet, Drive, and Chat features and administrative controls, but without the cost of Google Workspace services you don't need.