Turn a Marketplace app on or off for users
If you're an administrator of Google accounts for an organization, you can control who uses any app you purchase from the G Suite Marketplace. Just turn the app on or off for those people in your Admin console. People who have the app turned on can use it from their account.
To control who uses a Marketplace app
Before you begin: To turn the service on or off for select groups of users, put their accounts in an organizational unit.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsMarketplace apps.
- Click the Marketplace app you want to turn on or off.
At the top right of the gray box, click Edit Service .
At the left, the top-level organization and any organizational units appear.
To apply settings to individual organizational units, do the following:
- At the left, select the organizational unit that contains the users whose settings you want to change.
- Select On or Off to change the setting.
- Click Override to keep the setting the same, even if the parent setting changes.
- If the organization's status is already Overridden, choose an option:
Inherit—Reverts to the same setting as its parent.
Save—Saves your new setting (even if the parent setting changes).
Learn more about the organizational structure.
- Click Apply.
- Control who can access Google services
- Opt in to new services (to turn new services on or off by default)
- G Suite for Education Core and Additional services