Purchase extra Drive storage for your users
Google Drive storage licenses are available only with Google Apps for Work.
As an account administrator, you can give users more storage space for their uploaded files by purchasing additional Drive storage. First, you activate extra Drive storage licenses in your Admin console. Licenses are available in a variety of sizes (see below). You then assign licenses to specific users.Pricing and options
|License size||Monthly price|
To activate Google Drive storage licenses:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Apps > Google Apps.
- Click at the top to add more services.
- Click Add it now below the entry for Google Drive storage.
- Follow instructions to review the pricing and payment plan, read and accept the Terms of Service for Google Drive storage, and select your payment method (incurs no charges).
- Assign licenses to users.
Your payment method will now be charged only for the licenses you assign.
Want unlimited storage? Instead of purchasing storage licenses as described here, Google Apps for Work customers can upgrade to Google Apps Unlimited. This gives all users unlimited Drive storage, along with access to additional business-grade services.