Request a refund of remaining credit
Applies to G Suite, Google Drive Enterprise, and other paid subscriptions in your Google Admin console.
If you have credit in your Google billing account after canceling all your subscriptions, you can request a refund. If instead you plan to continue any subscriptions, you can leave the credit in your account and we'll apply it to your next automatic payment.
Note: Although we'll refund any unused credit in your account, we don't offer refunds for the portion of your subscription you've already used. For example, if you cancel midway through your billing period and you've already paid for the entire period, we can refund the unused portion, but not the portion covering the period you already used.
After canceling all your subscriptions:
- Wait until your final payment has been charged to your billing account. This can take up to 31 days after canceling a subscription.
- If after that you still have credit in your billing account, contact G Suite support to request your refund. We'll refund your credit as follows:
- Credit card or direct debit: If you added credit to your account with a credit card or by direct debit from a bank account, we'll initiate a refund to that card or bank account. It can take up to four weeks for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.
- Funds transfer: If you added credit by funds transfer from a bank account, you'll need to give us your bank account details for us to process your refund. (Google doesn't save bank information when a funds transfer is processed.) When you contact us, we'll give you the appropriate fax numbers for our payment processor. Once you send your bank details to this number, your refund will be processed within four weeks.
- After you receive your refund, you can delete your domain’s Google account. If you have G Suite or Google Drive Enterprise (with or without Cloud Identity), follow the instructions in Cancel your G Suite subscription. If you have Cloud Identity Premium without G Suite or Drive Enterprise, follow the instructions in Cancel Cloud Identity.