Applies to editions of G Suite and other paid subscriptions in your Google Admin console.
If you have an invoiced billing account (not automatic payments), go here instead.
As a billing admin, you can see how much you owe for all Google subscriptions managed in your Admin console.
View your current balance
From the Admin console Home page, go to Billing.
Choose an option:
- Click your subscription, then under Billing account, click your account number.
- Click Actions Access billing account.
- Check your current balance at the top of the Payments page.
Understand your balance
We constantly update your balance to reflect your organization’s day-to-day service usage. The balance amount combines your total credits and debits, plus any outstanding balance.
|Your balance||=||Debits and credits to date
(Current billing cycle)
If your balance shows:
- A positive amount—This amount is how much you owe.
- A negative amount—You have a credit in your account. If you leave the funds in your account, we'll apply them to your next automatic payment. You can also request a refund.
Not sure what you’re being charged for? Check your transactions.