View and understand transactions
Applies to G Suite, Google Drive Enterprise, and other paid subscriptions in your Google Admin console.
Keep a record of transactions from your Google billing account.
Print or download a range of transactions
From the Admin console Home page, go to Billing.
Next to your subscription, click Actions Access billing account.
Under Transactions, click View Transactions and Documents.
- Select a date range from the drop-down menu above your transactions.
- You can:
- Print selected history—Click Print to the right of the date range. This opens a window showing the transactions. Print them with your browser’s Print command.
- Download all as CSV—Click Download to the right of the date range. This downloads a CSV file that lists the transaction details. You can then import the records into a spreadsheet.
|Starting balance||Balance on the first day of the calendar month|
|Ending balance||Balance on the current date or at the end of calendar month|
|Amount||Balance to date|
|Date||Month, date, and year of charge|
|Subscription update||Updates to subscription for new or removed user licenses|
|Automatic payment scheduled||Payment scheduled (if primary payment method is bank account)|
|In progress||Charge, payment, or adjustment being processed|
|Payment||Manual payment made|
|Automatic payment||Automatic payment charged to account|
|Payment declined||Unsuccessful manual payment|
|Automatic payment declined||Unsuccessful automatic charge|
|Service adjustment||Promotional or courtesy credit applied to account|
|Domain Registration: Commitment renewal||Annual renewal of your domain registration|
Find one transaction
At the top of the Transactions page, there are 3 menus that you can use to search and sort your transactions.
- At the top, click Detailed transaction view or Summary view.
- Next to the view menu, click to sort by:
- All transactions
- Costs—Subscription and service costs
- Payments—Payments made
- Adjustments—Adjustments applied to account
- Taxes—Taxes added to subscription costs
- From the menu on the right, click This month, Previous month, Last 3 months, This year, Previous year, All time, and Custom date range to filter by date.
- If you chose Custom date range, enter a date range and click Apply.