Applies to editions of Google Workspace and other paid subscriptions in your Google Admin console.
Keep a record of monthly activity from your Google billing account.Print or download monthly transactions
On the Admin console Home page, go to BillingPayment accounts.
Next to your subscription, click View transactions.
At the top right, click the Down arrow and select a date range.
- Download or print a copy of the transactions:
- Print history—At the top right of the transaction list, click Print . This opens a window showing the transactions. Print them with your browser’s Print command.
- Download history—At the top right of the transaction list, click Download . This downloads a CSV file with the transaction details. You can then import the records into a spreadsheet.
|Starting balance||Balance on the first day of the calendar month|
|Ending balance||Balance on the current date or at the end of calendar month|
|Amount||Amount of the transaction|
|Date||Month, date, and year of charge|
|Subscription update||Updates to subscription for new or removed user licenses|
|Automatic payment scheduled||Payment scheduled (if primary payment method is bank account)|
|In progress||Charge, payment, or adjustment being processed|
|Payment||Manual payment made|
|Automatic payment||Automatic payment charged to account|
|Payment declined||Unsuccessful manual payment|
|Automatic payment declined||Unsuccessful automatic charge|
|Service adjustment||Promotional or courtesy credit applied to account|
|Domain Registration: Commitment renewal||Annual renewal of your domain registration|
Find one transaction
At the top of the Transactions page, there are 3 menus you can use to search and sort your transactions.
- At the top, click Detailed transaction view or Summary view.
- Next to the view menu, click to sort by:
- All transactions
- Costs—Subscription and service costs
- Payments—Payments made
- Adjustments—Adjustments applied to account
- Taxes—Taxes added to subscription costs
- From the menu on the right, click This month, Previous month, Last 3 months, This year, Previous year, All time, or Custom date range to filter by date.
- If you chose Custom date range, enter a date range and click Apply.