View your monthly invoice
Applies to G Suite, Google Drive Enterprise, and other paid subscriptions in your Google Admin console.
If you have an invoiced billing account (not automatic payments), go here instead.
If you have set up automatic payments for your Google service subscription, we’ll email you an invoice at the start of each month for your previous month’s payment. This invoice is for information only. No action is required on your part.
Understand email details
Details on the monthly email include the invoice number, your service account name, your billing ID, and instructions on how to view or update your billing information.
Understand invoice details
Details on your invoice include the following:
- Bill To—The Business Address specified in the Billing profile section of your billing account
- Account ID—The primary domain name of your service account
- Description—The service and associated cost—for example, usage, commitment renewal, etc. Here are some examples:
- G Suite Basic: Usage of 2 seats—Indicates payment for 2 users of G Suite Basic on the Flexible Plan
- Domain Registration: Commitment renewal—Indicates annual renewal payment for domain registration
- Interval—The period of time during which the costs are incurred
- Quantity—The number associated with subscription—for example, 6 licenses, one domain registration annual commitment renewal, etc.
- Tax—The amount of sales tax charged, if applicable
- Amount—The actual cost incurred and paid