Education customers go to Free up or get more storage for your institution
If you are running out of storage in your organization, you can upgrade your edition or buy licenses for employees who don't have them yet to increase your organization’s pooled storage limit.
Upgrade edition (recommended)
To see the upgrade paths available to you:
Go to Billing.
- Click Add or upgrade a subscription.
- Click Switch for the edition you’re interested in, and a page opens that compares your current edition and the upgraded edition.
- After you find the plan you want, continue through the order flow.
Add more users
- Enterprise Standard or Enterprise Plus customers who want more storage can request it as needed by contacting Google Support once every 90 days.
- You can’t add more storage in Google Workspace on a per-user basis or buy more Drive storage per user for Workspace customers. The storage added by upgrading or adding more users goes to your organization’s total pooled storage, which you can then allocate to individual users through groups or organizational units through storage policies. Learn more about setting user storage limits.