Frontline edition includes collaboration and communication tools designed specifically for frontline workers.
You can purchase Frontline edition through Google Sales.
Integrated collaborative apps for frontline workers
Your organization gets Google Workspace services, such as:
- Gmail—Send and receive mail using your professional address, as in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet—Join secure video meetings from their laptop or other device (up to 100 participants).
- Calendar—Share calendars to easily schedule meetings and events.
- Docs—Collaborate in real time on online documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Drive—Store and back up files securely in the cloud with 2 GB storage per user.
- Chat—Communicate in groups or one on one, with text and rich media.
- Sites—Create websites without programming experience or knowledge of code.
Advanced administrative controls
Frontline also includes advanced security and administrative controls, such as:
- Advanced endpoint management—Have more control over your organization's data. You can require stronger passwords, wipe devices remotely, manage iOS apps, use Android work profiles, and more. Learn more
- Drive audit log—View your users activity in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and Sites. Learn more
- Data protection insights reports—View reports about Drive files in your organization that contain sensitive data. Learn more
Add more features
After getting Frontline, you can upgrade later to a different Google Workspace edition. Learn more
Consider adding these subscriptions to Frontline:
- Google VoicePowerful and easy to use cloud PBX to give your users phone numbers, auto attendants, and ring groups
- Google Vault—Next-generation eDiscovery and retention solution
- Cloud Identity Premium—Enterprise security, application management, and automated device management
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.