As an administrator of your organization's Google Accounts, you can control who uses AppSheet. Just turn the service on or off for those users in your Google Admin console.
Before you begin
- The free version of AppSheet is available to all Google Workspace subscriptions, which allows for prototyping applications and testing with 10 or fewer users.
- Subscriptions for AppSheet Core can be purchased in the Google Admin console. For details, go to Add AppSheet Core to Google Workspace. Other types of AppSheet licenses can be purchased in AppSheet account billing settings. AppSheet plan details are available at https://appsheet.com/pricing.
- AppSheet Core is included with Enterprise Plus subscriptions.
- To turn the service on or off for a set of users, put their accounts in an organizational unit or an access group.
Control who uses AppSheet in your organization
Sign in to your Google Admin console.
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
In the Admin console, go to Menu AppsAdditional Google services.
- Click AppSheet.
To turn a service on or off for everyone in your organization, click On for everyone or Off for everyone, and then click Save.
(Optional) To turn a service on or off for an organizational unit:
- At the left, select the organizational unit.
- To change the Service status, select On or Off.
- Choose one:
- If the Service status is set to Inherited and you want to keep the updated setting, even if the parent setting changes, click Override.
- If the Service status is set to Overridden, either click Inherit to revert to the same setting as its parent, or click Save to keep the new setting, even if the parent setting changes.
Note: Learn more about organizational structure.
To turn on a service for a set of users across or within organizational units, select an access group. For details, go to turn on a service for a group.