Multiview allows you to watch up to four streams at the same time on a smart TV or streaming device, like Chromecast or Fire TV Stick.
YouTube's multiview feature allows you to watch multiple pre-selected live games simultaneously within a Primetime Channel.
In this article, you can learn where to find multiviews, how to navigate them, and more.
Pre-set multiviews are groups of up to four live games that are displayed together as a single stream.
The quickest way to find the multiview for a select combination of games is to:
- Start watching one of the games you want to watch.
- Press down to see multiview combinations.
- Select your preferred game combination.
Multiviews may appear on your streaming device or smart TV's YouTube app, including on the Home tab under “Recommended multiviews” and in Watch Next recommendations when you are watching live games. You can also find them on a Primetime Channel’s homepage where multiviews are available, such as the NFL or WNBA channels.
Watch & navigate multiviews
Choose a multiview to watch and the included games will open on your screen. The left or top-left stream will be highlighted by default, and the audio from that stream will be played.
Here are some more tips for how to navigate multiviews:
- To change the audio, use the directional pad on your remote to highlight a different stream.
- To access the captions and audio track on your multiview, press down until you reach the player controls to toggle captions or audio track
- To view the selected stream in full screen, press Select on your remote.
- To return to the multiview, press Back on your remote.