Subscriptions, uploads, and playlists not appearing properly
UPDATE: 18 AUGUST 2017 17:15 UTC
Since January 2017, a few users have noticed inconsistent behavior in their subscriptions:
- Tapping or clicking Subscribe does not change the look of the button immediately.
- Channels you're subscribed to still show Subscribe button.
- Missing playlists, subscriptions, and uploads on your mobile device.
- (Fixed) Subscriptions not appearing in the Channel list of your Subscriptions tab.
Since users are still subscribed to these channels, they see notifications and videos appearing in the subscription feed. Subscriber counts are not affected by these issues.
If you are missing playlists, subscriptions, and uploads on your mobile device:
Try switching accounts to locate your content.
- Tap on the Account icon or profile photo.
- Tap the arrow next to your name.
- Tap on a channel in the list to start using that account.
For all other issues, check back here for updates.