You can remove recommended content that you’re not interested in from your Home. Removing these videos can help improve your recommendations so you see more videos that are relevant to your interests.
On your smart TV or game console
Remove recommended content from homepage
You can remove recommended videos by selecting “Not interested” on your homepage, or from your Home and Watch Next pages on mobile:
- Press and hold the select button on your remote.
- Select Not interested.
- Select Tell us why to share why you’d like the video removed. You can select I’ve already watched the video, I don’t like the video, or Don’t recommend channel to customize your recommendations.
Clear “Not interested” and “Don’t recommend channel” feedback
Your “Not Interested” and “Don’t recommend channel” feedback may be used to tune your recommendations. To clear all the “Not interested” and “Don’t recommend channel” feedback you've submitted, please follow the instructions below using your computer, Android, or iPhone or iPad.
Recommendations using your Google Activity
YouTube uses data from your Google Account activity to influence your recommendations.
You can view and control your activity at myactivity.google.com. Learn more about controlling activity for your Google Account.
You can remove recommended videos from your Home and Watch Next pages on mobile.
Remove recommended videos
- Go to the recommended video you'd like to remove.
- Tap More next to the video title.
- Tap Not interested.
- Select Tell us why to share why you’d like the video removed. You can select I’ve already watched the video or I don’t like the video to customize your recommendations.
Remove recommended channel
- Click More next to the title.
- Select Don't recommend channel .