See your YouTube Subscribers List
You can see a list of your channel's subscribers in your Subscribers List in Creator Studio. The list only shows subscribers who have chosen to make their subscriptions public. When a user first joins YouTube, their subscriptions list is set to private by default.
What subscribers are on the Subscribers List
- The Subscribers List shows subscribers who have set their subscriptions to public.
- Subscribers who have their subscriptions set to private don't show in a your Subscribers List, even if the account is subscribed to your channel.
- Suspended accounts and subscribers that are identified as spam do not count towards your total number of subscribers and don't show in your Subscribers List.
- If you have over 1,000 subscribers, your Subscribers List may not show all of your subscribers.
View your list of public subscribers
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Go to your Subscribers List by clicking Creator Studio > Community > Subscribers.
- You can see your total number of subscribers at the top of the page. The list shows only subscribers who have chosen to share their subscriptions publicly.
- You can sort the list by Most recent or Most popular using the drop-down menu in the top right.