Users whose accounts have been terminated are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other Google Accounts. When an account is terminated, the account owner will receive an email detailing the reason for the suspension.
Community Guidelines terminations
Reasons accounts are terminated:
- Repeated violations of the Community Guidelines or Terms of Service
- A single case of severe abuse (such as predatory behavior or spam)
- Accounts dedicated to a policy violation (hate speech, harassment, impersonation, etc)
If you feel that your account has been suspended in error you may appeal the suspension by visiting the following form.
- Please do not submit an appeal request more than once as multiple requests increase the volume to review.
- Please fill out the form as completely as possible including your Channel ID. The more information you provide the easier it will be to process your request.
If your account was terminated due to claims of copyright infringement and you believe the copyright claims against your account are improper or invalid, you may file a DMCA counter-notification. This process is still available for terminated users - access to your account is not necessary.
For more information on the counter-notification process, please visit the Copyright Center. Please note that there may be adverse legal consequences to filing a false counter-notification.