Report a YouTube issue
- Sign in to youtube.com.
- Select your profile picture Send feedback.
- Describe the issue you're experiencing. The more information you include in your report, the more helpful it is for us.
- Choose if you want to include a screenshot (you can highlight any information on the screen or remove personal information that's showing).
- Click Send.
Smart TVs, Chromecast, and game consoles
- Open the YouTube app on your device.
- On the watch page of any video, select Feedback in the menu under the video.
- Select the reason for your feedback.
- Select Submit Report.
How we use feedback
We appreciate the time that you spend sending us feedback. Your feedback goes directly to YouTube and we use it to troubleshoot bugs, make product improvements and address issues. Video creators do not see any feedback that is sent through the "Send Feedback" tool. While we may not respond to every report, we are reviewing and working to address issues as fast as we can.
When you send feedback directly from YouTube on your mobile device, you can choose to include important details that can help diagnose issues, such as app version and system data. The more information you include in your report, the more helpful it is for us. For example, when troubleshooting certain types of issues, account-specific information and screenshots can be really valuable in pinpointing and fixing the problem.
You can use our Known Issues page to see what issues we're currently working to resolve. You can also ask other YouTube users for help with issues in the YouTube Help Forum or learn how to get help as a YouTube Creator.