Report a YouTube issue
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Select your profile picture .
- Select Send feedback.
- Describe the issue you're experiencing. The more info you include in your report, the more helpful it is for us.
- Choose if you want to include a screenshot. You can highlight info on the screen or remove personal info.
- Click Send.
Smart TVs, Chromecast, and game consoles
- Open the YouTube app on your device.
- On the watch page of any video, select Settings .
- Select Feedback.
- Select the reason for your feedback.
- Select Submit Report.
How we use feedback
We appreciate the time that you spend sending us feedback. Your feedback goes directly to YouTube and we use it to troubleshoot issues, make product improvements and fix problems. Video creators do not see any feedback that is sent through the "Send Feedback" tool. While we may not reply to every report, we're reviewing and working to fix issues as fast as we can.
When you send feedback directly from YouTube on your mobile device, you can choose to include important details. These details help diagnose issues, such as app version and system data. The more info you include in your report, the more helpful it is for us. For example, when troubleshooting certain types of issues, account-specific info and screenshots greatly help to find and fix the problem.
You can use our Known Issues page to see what issues we're currently working to fix. You can also ask other YouTube users for help with issues in the YouTube Help Forum. Also, if you're a YouTube Creator, learn how to get help with this article.