End screens report
You can get information on how viewers interact with end screens on your videos in the End screens report. Learn how to add end screens to your videos.
See your End screens report
- Sign in to YouTube.
- In the top right, click your account icon > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, select YouTube Analytics > End screens report.
Metrics in the End screens report
End screen data
You can see the following metrics when you select end screen elements or types of end screen elements in the report:
- End screen elements shown: The number of times an end screen element was clicked.
- Clicks per end screen element shown: How often viewers clicked an end screen element when it was shown.
- End screen elements: The number of times an end screen element was shown.
Depending on the type of content, you can sort end screen data by channel, asset, video, end screen element, end screen element type, geography, subscription status, or date.
Individual element data
You can hover over individual end screen elements to see more detailed information:
- Element title: The title of the content featured in the element (e.g., a video, playlist, channel or website title).
- Element type: Available element types are video, playlist, channel, subscribe, associated website, merchandise, crowdfunding, "most recent upload," and "best for viewer."
- Time range: The time range the element is shown within the end screen.
- Call to action: Shown for elements that link to associated websites, merchandise, or crowdfunding sites.
- Custom message: Shown for elements that link to another channel.
- Video that contains the element: Select the video in the table to go to the watch page of the video hosting this end screen.
Tip: To make changes to an end screen, click the arrow icon next to an element to go your End screen editor.