Get in touch with the Creator Support team
If your channel is eligible (for example, if you're in the YouTube Partner Program), you can get in touch with the YouTube Creator Support Team for help.
Use our Help Center, community forum, and @TeamYouTube
YouTube Help Center
You're already here, the best place for troubleshooting. At the bottom of any YouTube page, get back here anytime by clicking the Help button. You can also go to
Make sure to check out these sections just for you:
- For creators: Get help creating videos and managing your channel.
- For partners: Get help monetizing your content and collaborating with other partners.
YouTube Help video channels
Check out our YouTube Viewers channel for videos that keep you up-to-date with the latest news and tips.
Check out our YouTube Creators channel for best practice videos to help you grow your channel and build your business on YouTube.
YouTube Help Community
Find answers in the YouTube Help Community - powered by TeamYouTube. You can view featured posts to see the latest updates from TeamYouTube. TeamYouTube is a team of Community Managers who work closely with all YouTube teams to share real-time updates and help. They also champion your feedback within the company.
@TeamYouTube Twitter handle
Follow us @TeamYouTube on Twitter for real-time updates and troubleshooting tips to help you get the most out of YouTube.
Our team shares updates and answers questions in English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, and Bahasa.
Learn more about TeamYouTube.
Develop your skills
YouTube Creator TipsYouTube Creator Tips is your home for education for new creators. You can find tips, best practices, and strategies for Video, Live stream, and Shorts content.
YouTube for Creators
YouTube for Creators is the best place to learn about all the programs, tools, and upcoming events that can help you create better videos. You can also get help growing your channel with the YouTube for Creators benefits program.
Learn about copyright & policy
Use these tools to better understand copyright and YouTube's policies. Keep in mind that some of the resources below are only available in limited languages.
- Copyright and rights management: Get info, troubleshooting, and next steps if you've gotten a rights claim.
- Legal policies: Get info about what these legal issues are and how to file a complaint.
- Safety tools and resources: Learn about YouTube tools and resources, and get tips on many topics.
- Community Guidelines: Guidelines to help keep YouTube fun and enjoyable for everyone.
- Reporting and enforcement tools: Learn how to report content on YouTube and how we enforce our Community Guidelines.