Email the YouTube Creator Support team
If your channel is in the YouTube Partner Program, you can email the YouTube Creator Support team for help. We'll get back to you in one business day or less.
Send an email from your YouTube account
Click Contact Support at the top of any help center article or follow these instructions:
- On a computer, sign in to your channel or Content Manager on YouTube.com. Make sure you’re signed in to the channel that's in the YouTube Partner Program.
- Scroll down to the bottom of any page and click the Help button.
- In the window that pops up, select Email. You'll only see this option if you're eligible.
How we can helpLanguage availability
The Creator Support team is here to help with technical issues, questions related to your YouTube content, or whatever else comes up while you manage your channel.
Whether you're facing a specific problem or you want to learn how to get the most out of YouTube as a creator, we're here to help you:
- Optimize how you use YouTube.
- Get tips on technical or service aspects of YouTube.
- Learn to navigate policy and copyright guidelines.
- Get answers on accounts, channel management, and Google+ questions.
- Resolve content ID and rights management issues.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs or issues with your account.