Add a custom subscribe button
You can use a branding watermark to embed your channel logo across all videos on your channel. When you add a watermark, viewers can directly subscribe to your channel if they hover over the watermark when using YouTube on a computer. It won't show to users who are already subscribed to your channel.
To feature a video or playlist, use the instructions for featured content.
- The channel watermark is currently available in landscape view on mobile devices and computers.
- Channel watermarks do not appear on custom YouTube chromeless players or Adobe Flash.
Add your branding watermark
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Go to Creator Studio by clicking your account icon > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, select Channel > Branding.
- Click Add a watermark.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a channel branding element that will appear in all your uploaded videos across devices.
We recommend that you use a transparent background rather than a solid one and include just one color in the image. This will help the image be less distracting, especially on small screens.
Branding watermark metrics
You can get metrics in the Annotations report in YouTube Analytics.