Transaction revenue report
You can use the Transaction revenue report to get an overview of estimated revenue generated by transactions from YouTube purchases and rentals and Super Chat. You can also see this transaction revenue in the Revenue report.
See your Transaction revenue report
Creator Studio Classic
You can go directly to the Transaction revenue report or follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Google account.
- In the top right, select your account > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, click Analytics > Transaction revenue report.
How to use the Transaction revenue report
You can view transaction data by content owner, as well as on the channel and video level. You can filter data by business model, channel, video, geography, and date. "Business model" is the type of transaction and can be split into "Purchase and rental" or "Super Chat."
You can use the Transaction revenue report to see:
- Transaction revenue: Estimated net revenue from transactions, such as paid content and Super Chat, deducting any partner charged refunds for the selected date range and region.
- Transactions: Number of transactions from paid content or Super Chat for the selected date range and region.
- Revenue per transaction: Average amount of a transaction from paid content or Super Chat for the selected date range and region.
- Transaction revenue in the report may differ from the finalized payments due to various adjustments.
- Earnings data typically displays within 24 hours after the end of the day (Pacific Standard Time), but it may take a couple of days to appear. Check back again later if you experience a delay.
- If you have access to the Downloadable monthly reports, you can find finalized revenue in the "Transactional" report approximately 10 days after a month’s end. All other revenue are visible on the AdSense payment page within 15 days after a month’s end.