Create and manage playlists
A playlist is a collection of videos. Anybody can make playlists and share them. Want to put together an epic gym mix or your favourite football goal clips? How about sharing the best cooking videos with your best friend? Playlists are for you.
Make and find your playlists
- Start with a video that you want in the playlist.
- Under the video, click Add to .
- Select Watch later, Faves or a playlist that you've already created, or click Create new playlist.
- If you create a new playlist, enter a playlist name.
- Use the drop-down box to select your playlist's privacy setting. If it's private, only you can view the playlist.
- Click Create.
To find your playlists, go to the Guide and click Library.
Note: It's not currently possible to delete playlists in the current desktop experience. To edit or delete playlists:
- Go to your channel page.
- Select Edit layout.
- You'll be taken to the old design to make changes.