A playlist is a collection of videos. Anybody can make playlists and share them, and friends can add videos to your playlist.
You can go to the Library tab to view all of your playlists.
If a video or channel's audience is set as Made for Kids and you're on a watch or channel page, you won't be able to add it to a playlist. You can still add content from search results into playlists.
To find your playlists, go to the Guide and click Library.
Create a playlist
If you aren't able to follow these instructions, you are likely using the old version of YouTube. If you're using a newer browser, update to the current version of YouTube.
- Find a video that you want in the playlist.
- Under the video, click Save .
- Select Watch later, Faves or a playlist that you've already created, or click Create new playlist.
- If you create a new playlist, enter a playlist name.
- Use the drop-down box to select your playlist's privacy setting. If it's private, only you can view the playlist.
- Click Create.
Note: It's not currently possible to delete playlists in the current desktop experience.
Edit a playlist
- Select the playlist that you'd like to edit in the Guide.
- Click Edit.