Get tips on editing your video from the Creator Academy.
Edit video details
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Click a video’s title or thumbnail.
- Set the video’s settings and select Save.
Available video settings
- License and rights ownership
- Caption certification
- Recording date
- Video location
- Comment settings
- Shorts permissions
If you want to note that the video is about a specific game, you can select the "Gaming" category and add the title in the video's advanced settings.
Watch how to edit video settings
Check out the following video from the YouTube Creators channel on how to edit video settings.