If you're an eligible creator, you can get access to our Creator Support team. This includes creators monetizing with the YouTube Partner Program.
How we can help
If you're facing a specific problem or want to get the most out of YouTube as a creator, we're here to help:
- Improve how you use YouTube.
- Get tips on technical or service aspects of YouTube.
- Learn to use policy and copyright guidelines.
- Get answers on account and channel management questions.
- Fix Content ID and rights management issues.
- Troubleshoot and fix issues with your account.
Note: If you don't see the chat option, make sure you’re signed in to the channel that's eligible for support (such as one in the YouTube Partner Program). If you still can't get in touch with us, let us know using the Send feedback button.
- Chinese (simplified)
- Chinese (traditional)
Note: English & Spanish email support is available 24/7. All other languages, Monday - Friday, within standard business hours.
Email Creator Support from the Help Center
- Go to support.google.com/youtube and sign in.
- At the bottom under "Need more help?" select Contact us.
- Follow the prompts to email our Creator Support team.
Email Creator Support from YouTube
- Sign in to your YouTube channel.
- Tap your profile picture , then select Help & feedback.
- Under "Need more help?" select Contact us.
- Follow the prompts to chat with our Creator Support team.
If you don't see the email option, make sure you’re signed in to the channel that's in the YouTube Partner Program. If you still can't get in touch with us, let us know using the Send feedback button.