Estimated earnings in YouTube Analytics
You can review estimated earnings for your channel and videos in your YouTube Analytics "Estimated Earnings" report. Here's how:
- Visit your channel's YouTube Analytics.
- Click the Estimated earnings link on the left sidebar.
You may view the reports within YouTube Analtyics, or you may download these reports.
How accurate are these reports?
The latency for the most recent Estimated earnings data is approximately two days.
Because the data is shown before the end of the month, there may be slight adjustments made at the end of the month. The general trends available in Estimated earnings graphical UI in YouTube Analytics should reflect the finalized data, but we cannot guarantee that the data will not change.
You can find finalized earnings within your AdSense account:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Select Payments on the left sidebar.
- Under the heading "Finalized earnings and payments," you may see your total earnings for the selected timeframe.
- Click the details link to see the breakdown between AdSense earnings (listed as "AdSense for Content host") and DoubleClick earnings (listed as "YouTube").
More information about AdSense payments can be found in the AdSense Help Center.