The Button component
The Button component lets you add standard HTML buttons to your project.
Additional components you may be interested in:
To use the Button component in your project:
- Open the Components panel, then the UI folder.
- Drag the Button component to the stage.
- In the Button properties section of the Properties panel, enter the text you want displayed on the button in the Label field.
- You can style the button label using formatting options on the Text panel.
- You may also want to set up events to respond to clicks or taps on the button.
|Name||The component name.|
|Label||The visible text on the button.|
You can't interact with UI components inside the Google Web Designer interface. To see the component in action, preview your document in your preferred browser. The appearance of UI components may vary depending on the browser.