Grouping objects creates a reusable element that can be placed in documents as "instances", which are references to the group's elements. Any change that is made to the group is reflected in all the instances of that group.
To create a group:
- Select the element or elements you want to enclose in a group.
- Create a group using one of the following methods:
- Right-click the selected element or elements, and select Create Group... from the pop-up menu.
- Press F8.
- Name the group.
- Click OK. The group will be added to the Library.
- If an element in the group is a component with metric events (such as a Tap Area), specify an ID for the group in the Properties panel.