Wrap multiple elements to enclose them in a
<div> element, which you can treat as a single object.
If you need multiple copies of the same set of elements, consider using groups instead.
Wrap a set of elements
- Select the element or elements that you want to enclose in a div.
- Use one of the following methods to wrap the selected elements:
- Select Edit > Wrap from the top menu.
- Press Ctrl+R (Windows) or ⌘+R (Mac).
- Right-click the selection, and select Wrap from the pop-up menu.
Edit wrapped elements
To make changes to individual elements that have been wrapped:
- Double-click the enclosing div. A red outline appears around the div.
- Make your changes.
- Double-click the area outside the red outline.
Break apart wrapped elements
- Right-click the enclosing div.
- Select Break apart from the pop-up menu.