Go to the Google Pay Help Center if you have questions or issues with:
- Online or in-app payments
- Payments for Google products and services
- Payments made with autofill on Chrome or Android
If you have an issue with a tap to pay transaction, learn how to fix issues with contactless payments. For other payment issues, use the instructions below.
Use Google Pay on an app or website
You can check out securely wherever Google Pay is accepted. Learn how to pay on an app or website.
Google products & services
Go to the Google Pay Help Center if you:
- Want to manage recurring payments and subscriptions
- Want to learn about or fix issues with payments for Google products or services
- Have a related question
Dispute a transaction
To cancel a contactless payment made with Google Wallet, contact the merchant.
Learn how to fill out forms automatically with saved info, like your addresses or payment info.
- Fill out forms automatically with Chrome
- Enter payment info automatically in apps
- Use virtual card numbers with Autofill
Google Pay balance (US only)
If you have the Google Pay app and have any questions about your Google Pay balance, go to these Help Center articles:
- Money in Google Pay and Google Pay balance
- Verify your identity in the Google Pay app
- Use your Google Pay balance to pay businesses
- Add money to your Google Pay balance
- Transfer money out of Google Pay
- Settle a negative balance
To dispute a payment made with your Google Pay Balance Card, use this form.