You can transfer money from your Google Pay to your linked bank account or debit card.
Important: There are limits on transferring money out of Google Pay. Learn more about transfer out limits.
- With your bank account, the transaction can take up to 1-3 business days. You can track the status of your transaction by navigating to the Insights Tab on the bottom right of the screen and find transaction under "All transactions" by scrolling down.
- Open the Google Pay app .
- On the top right of the home screen, tap your profile icon.
- Below your profile and tap Google Pay balance .
- Tap Transfer out .
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Tap Next.
- Choose a payment method.
- If there’s no payment method, learn how to add a payment method.
- It can take 1–3 business days when you transfer money to your bank account. Debit card transfers are usually instant. There is a fee of 1.5% or $.31 (whichever is higher), when you transfer out money with a debit card.
- Tap Transfer out.
Tip: If you face issues while transferring money out, here is a list of likely reasons.