This feature is available with Voice for Google Workspace accounts managed by your work or school. Sign in to your Google Workspace account.
When you answer or place a call, you can transfer the call to another number.
Important: You can't transfer a call to emergency services, directory assistance, or to your own number.
- Answer the call.
- When ready, click Transfer .
- From your list of contacts, find the person you want to transfer the call to.
- If the person isn't a contact, enter their number instead.
- When ready, click the person's name or number.
- To have Voice connect the 2 people, click the option Transfer Now.
- To speak with the second person, click Ask First. Google Voice places the original caller on hold and calls the second person. If you then wish to connect the 2 people, click the Transfer button. Otherwise, to hang up and return to the original call, click Cancel.
- Click Close.