Buy Google Apps Vault
Google Apps Vault is available with most paid editions of Google Apps. The way you purchase Google Apps Vault depends on what edition of Google Apps you use and how you purchased Google Apps:
- If you're a Postini archiving customer (GMD or A&D), do not purchase Vault. You will be transitioned to Vault in 2014.
- If you have the Education, Nonprofit, or Government edition of Google Apps, contact your Google account manager or sales representative to purchase Vault.
- If you're a Google Apps for Business customer, Vault is available through the original method you used to purchase Google Apps:
- If you purchased from a reseller, contact your reseller.
- If you purchased through a Google account manager or sales representative, contact that manager or representative.
- If you purchased online:
- Sign in to admin.google.com.
- Click Google Apps.
- In the top right corner, click the Add services icon.
- Scroll down to find Vault and click Add it now.
After you sign up for Vault, follow the steps in the Get started: Vault administrators guide to set it up for your organization.