After you make 24 monthly payments, you fully own the phone you got when you signed up.
What you can expect after 2 years:
- Your Pixel phone has been paid off.
- Device protection and preferred care ends.
- The $5 Fi plan discount ends for Fi customers.
- Google One, YouTube Premium, and Play Pass will continue and be billed monthly at a discounted rate until canceled.
You can also cancel Pixel Pass anytime.
Manage Pixel Pass
- Subscription details can be reviewed in the subscription management section.
- After your 2-year Pixel Pass term ends, you can review the monthly price for the bundled services (Google One, YouTube Premium, Play Pass), and have the option to cancel bundled services.
Important: If you cancel Pixel Pass within the standard return period, you get a refund for the most recent Google services charge and can keep your Pixel phone or return it for a refund. Learn more about how to return a purchase from Google Store and Google Fi.
When you cancel Pixel Pass:
- You're charged for the remaining amount owned on your phone at regular price, which includes the amount you got as a discount by getting your phone as part of Pixel Pass.
- You lose access to Google services after the current billing cycle.
- You get a prorated refund for Preferred Care or Device Protection.
- If you signed up on Google Fi, your plan continues at regular price. Learn how to cancel your Google Fi service.
- Open the Google Store website.
- Sign in to your account.
- On the Subscriptions page, click Pixel Pass.
- Under “Payment,” click Cancel subscription.
- To complete cancellation and find an estimate of what you’ll be charged, follow the cancellation steps.
Frequently Asked QuestionsDoes Pixel Pass work with my carrier?
Pixel phones you get with Pixel Pass are unlocked, which means your Pixel works with all major carriers. You can use your new Pixel with your current rate plan, and get the benefits of easy phone upgrades every two years, premium services from Google, and low monthly payments.
When you’re a Google Fi member, you also save $5 off your monthly Fi bill while you’re subscribed to Pixel Pass. Interested in switching to Fi? You can sign up from anywhere and bring your number with you. Learn more about service details.
You can cancel Pixel Pass at any time. If your plans change within the first 15 days after your Pixel phone ships, you can cancel your subscription and send the phone back at no charge.
If you cancel after that, your subscription will end after the current billing cycle, and you’ll just pay off the remainder of your phone cost at regular price.
For example, if you subscribe to Pixel Pass with Pixel 6, then cancel your subscription halfway through the 24-month term, you'll only need to pay off the remaining half of your Pixel 6 cost at regular price (plus applicable taxes).
When you cancel your Pixel Pass subscription, you’ll lose access to Google One, Google Play Pass, and YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium, and your Preferred Care service contract will end. Learn about the Pixel Pass cancellation policy.
Once you subscribe to Pixel Pass and your Pixel phone ships, your Google services turn on, and you can enjoy them on any platform where they’re available — just sign into the Google Account you used to subscribe to Pixel Pass.
Pixel Pass includes Google One with 200 GB of cloud storage. If you need more, you can upgrade your Google One plan after subscribing to Pixel Pass to get up to 30 TB of storage, along with extra benefits. The difference between the new and old plans will be added to your monthly Pixel Pass payments. Learn more about Google One.
Pixel Pass subscribers can share their Google One or Play Pass access with up to 5 additional family members at no extra cost (so 6 total, including you). If you’re already sharing Google One or Play Pass access when you subscribe to Pixel Pass, your sharing setup will be carried over seamlessly.
YouTube Premium and YouTube Music Premium family plans are not available with Pixel Pass subscriptions at this time.
Preferred Care does not offer a family plan.
To subscribe to Pixel Pass through Google Store, you must have an active Google Store Financing account issued and serviced by Synchrony Bank. If you don’t have Google Store Financing, you can apply for an account at checkout. Subject to credit approval.
Once you’re approved for Google Store Financing, your Pixel phone and Preferred Care will be financed at 0% APR for 24 months, and the Google services included in Pixel Pass will be charged on your Google Store Financing account every month.
Your Pixel Pass subscription will appear as two separate transactions every month on your Google Store Financing account.
With Pixel Pass you can save up to $294 over 2 years. Savings are calculated based on comparison between the Pixel Pass monthly price and the combined price of products and services included in Pixel Pass when purchased separately at standard monthly pricing over 24 months. Pixel, Preferred Care, Google One, Google Play Pass, and YouTube Premium are also available for purchase on a standalone basis.
You can view, manage, or cancel your Pixel Pass subscription on your Google Store account. To make payments or to check your balance for Google Store Financing, visit Synchrony Bank at google.syf.com or call 866-794-8802.
Cancel or pause Fi service
Upgrade Google One
If you have a 200 GB Google One plan through Pixel Pass: On the Google One website, you can change to a plan with more storage. Your monthly price is based on the plan you choose and the new price is displayed at checkout.
Change your plan