Create budget plans
Create a recurring budget plan
- Navigate to an advertiser.
Steps for navigating to an advertiser
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the advertiser page, which contains data for all of the advertiser’s engine accounts.
- In the left navigation panel, click Budget management.
- Click the Budget groups tab.
- Select a budget group.
- Click the Budget plans tab.
- Click the + Budget plan button.
If it's the first time that you're creating a plan in a budget group, you can click the Create plan button instead of the + Budget plan button.Don't see the + Budget plan button? First, navigate to a budget group.
In the budget plan editor, on the "Set date range and goal" page, do any of the following to specify settings for a monthly or weekly recurring series of budget plans.
Next to "Time period", click the arrow to display the list, and then click one of the following:
Recur monthly (default)
Recur weekly. The minimum time range is one week.
Select the date that you want the series to start.Monthly recurring plans must start on or before the 28th of a month to enable Search Ads 360 to automatically create a plan for each month. Plans can't start on the 31st because some months have only 30 days.Weekly recurring plans and plans that recur every 7 to 60 days can start on any date of a month.
- If you selected "Custom recurrence", specify the number of days, weeks, or months that you want each plan in the series to run.
- Select or create a goal.
You can't select a different conversion goal in a plan. Instead, you can remove the plan, and then create a new budget plan for the same time period.
- Click Continue to finish setting up the budget plan.
Perform the following steps to complete the budget plan:
- View budget pacing chart and allocation table.
- Optional. Specify other goals only for reporting.
- Review plan settings before saving the plan.