Showcase Shopping ads are a new ad format supported by Google Ads. The ads let you group together related products and present them together to introduce your brand or business.
If you create Showcase Shopping ads in Google Ads and sync the change into Search Ads 360, you can see reporting data for ads, ad groups, and higher levels in Search Ads 360. Engagement data isn't available in Search Ads 360. Reporting data on Floodlight conversions and visits is available starting from the time your sync operation finishes. Engine metrics are available from the time you created your Showcase Shopping ads.
In addition, Search Ads 360 supports the following actions in Showcase Shopping ad groups:
- Pause, activate, or remove the ad group.
- Change the ad group's name or default Max CPC setting.
- Manually create new product groups or exclude product groups from Search Ads 360.
- Add up to two custom parameters for advanced tracking.
Search Ads 360 does not support creating Showcase Shopping ad groups or ads. You can create Showcase Shopping ad groups and ads in Google Ads and sync in the change.
Ready to get started?
- Create Showcase Shopping ads in Google Ads.
- Sync the change into Search Ads 360.
- Navigate to a shopping campaign that contains a Showcase Shopping ad group.
Steps for navigating to a campaign
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
- In the "Account" list, click on the engine account that contains the campaign.
In the "Campaign" list, click on the campaign.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the campaign page.
- Click the Ad groups tab.
You can see which ad groups contain Showcase Shopping ads by looking for the word Showcase in the Ad group type column.
- Optionally filter on the Ad group type column to see metrics specifically for Showcase Shopping ad groups.