You can use Search Ads 360 to create, manage, and report on Google Ads campaigns that target the Google Display Network. In addition to reporting on keywords and text ads in display campaigns, you can also set up Search Ads 360 to report on placements, audiences (interests and remarketing), and any other type of targeting item or ad that can specify its own final URL and tracking template.
Please take note
There are a few limitations when creating, managing, and reporting on display campaigns from Search Ads 360:
- While Google Ads display campaigns can use keywords, audiences, or specific websites (placements) to target ads, from Search Ads 360 you can only create keywords for targeting display ads. You can sign in to Google Ads and set up audiences, placements, and other types of targets.
- While Google Ads display campaigns support text, image, rich media, and video ads:
- Search Ads 360 can only create text ads.
- Search Ads 360 can report on text ads as well as image ads (you'll need to create image ads in Google Ads).
- Search Ads 360 reports aggregate metrics for placements, audiences, and keywords. For example, if there are 50 clicks attributed to placements and 50 clicks attributed to keywords for a display ad, Search Ads 360 will report 100 clicks for the ad.
- Search Ads 360 bid strategies cannot optimize bids for keywords used in display campaigns. As a result, we recommend that you keep campaigns that target the display network separate from campaigns that target the search network. That is, combined campaigns that target both the search network and the display network are not recommended. If a bid strategy is applied to a combined campaign that targets both the search network and the display network, the bid strategy will have no effect on the display campaign.
Ready to get started?
- Create a display campaign in Search Ads 360 or sync in a display campaign that you created in Google Ads.
- Set up reporting on ads, placements, and other display targets.
- View reports for display campaigns.