Upload assets into the Asset Library
On the Assets tab, navigate to the folder into which you want to upload the asset.
Select files to upload and click Open.
You can select multiple files at once.
If you upload a compressed file (ZIP) of assets, Asset Library will automatically unpack the files.
When the files have been uploaded successfully, they'll be listed on the Assets tab.
- Number of assets to upload: no limit.
- Per-upload file size limits:
- Non-video: 10 MB
- Video: 60 MB (except for .ogg & .ogv, which have a per-upload limit of 10 MB)
- Zip file upload limit: 200 MB, 250 files in a single zip
- No special characters in file and folder names: Use ASCII characters only.
Studio doesn't support the use of transcoded video or audio source files using the "folder base path" from Asset Library. Always use the Enabler to set the source
Enabler.getUrl('yoursourcefile.mp3') for the following file types: MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, MP4, M4V, WEBM.
Folder size limit
There is no size limit for folders. Each folder can have an unlimited number of assets and subfolders.
Studio automatically transcodes video files into MP4 and WEBM formats.
All assets and creatives that have been uploaded on the Creatives tab will get replicated in Asset Library. This enables you to use them across other campaigns.