After you've added a creative, go to to the Manage files step to upload the files that power your ad.
You can also add files you've already uploaded to the "Assets" tab to your creative. Go to the Asset Library getting started guide to learn more.
After you add a new creative, you're taken to the Manage files step. You can only upload the file types that Studio supports.
- Click Add assets to choose your creative files from Asset Library, or Upload assets to upload files from your computer.
- Select one HTML file.
- Select any images, fonts, videos, audio, or other files loaded by the HTML file.
- (Optional) Select a backup image.
- Select files to upload and click Open. To save time, select multiple files at once.
- Click Next to proceed to Step 3: Edit Events.
Assign backup image and primary files
- If you upload more than one image file, Studio automatically assigns the first one as the backup image.
- You can reassign the backup image by clicking Use as backup image in the Type column.
- When you upload a file that contains the Enabler, it is marked as a primary file.
Copy a creative
To speed up your workflow, you can copy files from one creative to another. You can only copy creatives from the same advertiser.
- Open the creative you want to copy.
- Click Manage files.
- Select the files you want to copy by checking the boxes next to their names.
- Click Copy . A window opens with the campaign and new creative name.
- Enter the Campaign name you want to copy to, or search for it.
- Enter a name for the copied creative.
- Click Save.
File size limits
Video files are limited to 100 MB for upload and 60 MB for serving (except .ogv files, which are limited to 10 MB). If your assets are larger than this limit, contact support for help, or your videos may not serve. Large video files may need to be hosted differently for optimal performance.