By wiping your Pixel phone clean when needed, you can help protect it from stains and wear that can happen over time. You can also disinfect your Pixel phone with household disinfecting wipes.
For your Pixel phone's materials and design details, see the tech specs.
Wipe your phone clean
- Turn off and unplug your phone.
- With a soft, lint-free cloth, gently wipe off your phone. For most:
- Streaks, smudges, or dust, use a dry cloth.
- Color transfers, like from makeup or a new pair of jeans, use a damp cloth.
- Other stains or grime:
- Screen: Use screen wipes or eyeglasses cleaner.
- Back and sides: Use ordinary household soap or bleach-free cleaning wipes.
Disinfect your phone
Help your phone look & work its best longer
- Avoid dropping your phone.
- Avoid getting moisture or soap in openings.
- Avoid harsh cleaners and rough scrubbing. When disinfecting the screen, avoid excessive wiping.
- Avoid spraying cleaners or compressed air at your phone.
Tip: Use a case designed for your phone. See Pixel cases on the Google Store.