You can hand-wash your Pixel Case fabric. If you have a Pixel 4a and later fabric case, you can machine-wash it.
Hand-wash your case
- Remove your case from your phone.
- Dampen a cloth or sponge with water.
- Add a little mild soap or laundry detergent.
- With the damp cloth, rub your case's fabric gently in circles.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Let your case air dry at room temperature.
Tip: If needed, first use a stain remover pen, or isopropyl alcohol with a cotton swab. Avoid harsh cleaners, rough scrubbing, or soaking for a long time.
Important: You can only machine-wash Pixel 5, Pixel 4a (5G), and Pixel 4a fabric cases.
- Remove the case from your phone.
- Put your case in the washing machine. Then, add the appropriate amount of non-bleach laundry detergent for the load size. You can wash your case with other clothes or fabrics.
- Do not add any bleach to the load.
- To treat a stain, run it under cold water. Then, use stain remover, a stain remover pen, or isopropyl alcohol with a cotton swab on the stain. Avoid harsh cleaners, rough scrubbing, or soaking for a long time.
- Set the washing machine to a delicate cycle and use cold water.
- Do not put your case in the dryer.
- Let the case dry flat at room temperature.