Understand limited hardware warranty
For more information about your phone’s warranty, visit our Warranty Center.
Request a repair
Important: Google provides Pixel phone repair services through our authorized repair partner company B2X. The kind of service available depends on your location by PIN code.
Step 1: Book your service
We'll identify the service available in your area, book a service ticket for you, and give you the steps for that service. Contact us.
Based on your location by PIN code, you could have mail-in service.
Step 2: Follow your service option steps
After we book a service ticket for you, follow the steps for your service option:Mail-in
- Print the service documents you receive in your email.
- Back up your phone's data. Learn how to back up.
- Pack the phone and documents in the original box or a similar box. Use bubble wrap or soft packing.
- Within 48 hours, our courier partner will call you to arrange pick-up. After pick-up, our partner will ship your phone for repair.
Step 3: Track your repair
After our partner picks up your phone, you can use your B2X ticket ID to track your repair on the B2X portal.
Important: You’ll get regular updates on the status of your repair by email, text (SMS), or, if authorized, WhatsApp. The standard turnaround is 19 business days for mail service.
If you have questions about your phone's out-of-warranty repair status, physical damage, or paid repair, contact the B2X team through WhatsApp.
- Contact number (WhatsApp): +91-8657875314
- Hours of operation: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Saturday, except national holidays.