See if you can restore deleted photos & videos
If you have back up & sync on, photos and videos you delete will stay in your trash for 60 days. You can recover deleted items using the instructions below.
- On your computer, go to the trash.
- Place your cursor over the photo or video you want to restore, then click Done .
- At the top right, click Restore . That photo or video will be restored to your Google Photos library and added back into any albums it was in.
Don't see the photo or video?
If something isn't in your trash, it can't be restored. You won't be able to restore a photo if:
- You moved it to trash more than 60 days ago
- You moved it to trash, then emptied your trash
- You permanently deleted it from your trash