Google for Nonprofits offers eligible organizations access to Google products and discounts that can help solve the challenges nonprofits face: finding new donors and volunteers, working more efficiently, and getting supporters to take action. Google for Nonprofits is currently available in 65+ countries. Learn more about the eligibility requirements and find out if Google for Nonprofits is available in your country.
Google for Nonprofits provides access to these Google products at no charge:
- Google Workspace for Nonprofits and nonprofit-specific discounts for Google Workspace Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise editions
- Google Ad Grants
- YouTube Nonprofit program
- Google Maps Platform
Check to see which Google for Nonprofits’ products are available in your country.
Google Workspace for Nonprofits
Enable your teams to collaborate, iterate, and innovate together, from anywhere, in real time, with our cloud-based productivity suite. Get the basic features of Google Workspace at no cost with Google Workspace for Nonprofits, or upgrade to the discounted Google Workspace Business or Enterprise editions to take advantage of additional features for your organization.
- Stay in touch with volunteers, supporters, and your community with unlimited email addresses at your custom domain via Gmail.
- Keep everyone on the same page with Google Docs – create and edit grant proposals, meeting agendas, and more in real time from anywhere.
- Keep schedules organized and appointments updated with Google Calendar.
- Make sure everyone stays connected with a Google Meet video conference that can host up to 100 participants.
- Access your Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides from any device, any time with 30GB of storage space per user across Gmail and Google Drive.
- Get 24/7 support by phone, chat, and email in case you have any questions along the way.
- Learn more about the features available to nonprofits via Google Workspace for Nonprofits, and nonprofit-specific discounts for Google Workspace Business and Enterprise editions here.
Google Ad Grants
Get up to $10,000/month in text-based ads on Google Search to raise awareness for your nonprofit organization.
- Reach new advocates for your cause and save resources for what matters most by running text ads on Google Search results with monthly in-kind advertising budgets.
- Track online donations, newsletter signups, and volunteer registrations to stay aware of those who drive your organization forward.
YouTube Nonprofit program
The YouTube Nonprofit Program helps nonprofits connect with supporters, volunteers, and donors. For many causes, video is a new but essential format for storytelling. With one billion viewers on YouTube every month, nonprofits of all sizes can use YouTube videos to share their stories with a global audience. You can take a look at all the resources on the YouTube Nonprofit Program website.
- Make it simple for users to visit your website, give their support, and learn more about your nonprofit with Link Anywhere Cards.
- Help with fundraising and rallying supporters with YouTube Giving features.
- Watch Creator Academy lessons tailored to nonprofits.
- Get technical issues resolved quickly and spend more time on your mission with dedicated email support.
Google Maps Platform
With custom maps and global location data, nonprofits can develop compelling data visualizations to track their impact. Plus, Google Maps Platform can help nonprofits share programs and resources with their community
- Display community or donor location data on a Google Map with Google Maps Platform.
- Get $250/month of Google Maps Platform credit to apply toward your usage.
- Get additional Google Mapping tools, like Creation Tools and My Maps.