The Google for Nonprofits program offers eligible organizations access to Google products and tools that can help nonprofits find new donors and volunteers, work more efficiently, and get supporters to take action.
Google for Nonprofits provides access to the following Google products:
Enable your teams to collaborate, iterate, and innovate together, from anywhere, in real time, with our cloud-based productivity suite.
- Stay in touch with volunteers, supporters, and your community with unlimited email addresses at your custom domain via Gmail.
- Keep everyone on the same page with Google Docs – create and edit grant proposals, meeting agendas, and more in real time from anywhere.
- Keep schedules organized and appointments updated with Google Calendar.
- Make sure everyone stays connected with Google Hangouts that host up to 25 participants.
- Access your Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides from any device, any time with 30GB of storage space per user across Gmail and Google Drive.
- Get 24/7 support by phone, chat, and email in case you have any questions along the way.
Receive in-kind advertising for your nonprofit through Google Search and increase awareness worldwide.
- Reach new advocates for your cause and save resources for what matters most by running text ads on Google Search results with monthly in-kind advertising budgets.
- Track online donations, newsletter signups, and volunteer registrations to stay aware of those who drive your organization forward.
Share your nonprofit videos through YouTube to better connect with supporters, volunteers, and donors.
- Make it simple for users to visit your website, give their support, and learn more about your nonprofit with Link Anywhere Cards.
- Get access to state-of-the-art production studios at YouTube Spaces around the world.
- Get technical issues resolved quickly and spend more time on your mission with dedicated email support.
Bring your nonprofit’s story to life with custom maps and global location data.
- Display community or donor location data on a Google Map with Google Maps Platform.
- Get Google Maps Platform credit to apply toward your usage.
- Get additional Google Mapping tools.
Build nonprofit fundraising campaigns that tie supporters’ donations to their impact, making it easy for them to give at any level.
- Spend more time and money on those who need it most with no transaction fees and automatic receipting.
- Create nonprofit fundraising opportunities on a mobile platform to reach supporters where they’re most active.
- Enable supporters to give $1 or more, initiate matches, and pay-it-forward by gifting donation credits.
- Gather donations from anywhere by sharing your campaign over social media, email, or in the dedicated One Today app.