Google for Nonprofits offers eligible organizations access to Google products that can help solve the challenges nonprofits face: finding new donors and volunteers, working more efficiently, and getting supporters to take action. Google for Nonprofits is currently available in 50+ countries. Learn more about the eligibility requirements and find out if Google for Nonprofits is available in your country.
Google for Nonprofits provides access to these Google products at no charge:
- G Suite for Nonprofits and discounts for G Suite Business and Enterprise
- Google Ad Grants
- YouTube Nonprofit program
- Google Maps Platform
Note: Not all products are available in all countries. Check to see if Google for Nonprofits’ products are available in your country.
G Suite for Nonprofits
Enable your teams to collaborate, iterate, and innovate together, from anywhere, in real time, with our cloud-based productivity suite. Get the basic features of Google Workspace at no cost with G Suite for Nonprofits, or upgrade to the discounted G Suite Business or Enterprise for nonprofits to take advantage of additional features for your organization.
- Stay in touch with volunteers, supporters, and your community with unlimited email addresses at your custom domain via Gmail.
- Keep everyone on the same page with Google Docs – create and edit grant proposals, meeting agendas, and more in real time from anywhere.
- Keep schedules organized and appointments updated with Google Calendar.
- Make sure everyone stays connected with a Google Meet video conference that can host up to 100 participants.
- Access your Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides from any device, any time with 30GB of storage space per user across Gmail and Google Drive.
- Get 24/7 support by phone, chat, and email in case you have any questions along the way.
- Learn more about the features available to nonprofits via G Suite for Nonprofits, G Suite Business for Nonprofits, and G Suite Enterprise for Nonprofits here.
Google Ad Grants
Get up to $10,000/month in text-based ads on Google Search to raise awareness for your nonprofit organization.
- Reach new advocates for your cause and save resources for what matters most by running text ads on Google Search results with monthly in-kind advertising budgets.
- Track online donations, newsletter signups, and volunteer registrations to stay aware of those who drive your organization forward.
YouTube Nonprofit program
More than 2 billion people visit YouTube every single month. YouTube enables nonprofits to reach a large and passionate audience that can amplify their cause and fundraise. Share your nonprofit videos through YouTube to better connect with supporters, volunteers, and donors.
- Make it simple for users to visit your website, give their support, and learn more about your nonprofit with Link Anywhere Cards.
- Get access to state-of-the-art production studios at YouTube Spaces around the world.
- Get technical issues resolved quickly and spend more time on your mission with dedicated email support.
Google Maps Platform
With custom maps and global location data, nonprofits can develop compelling data visualizations to track their impact. Plus, Google Maps Platform can help nonprofits share programs and resources with their community
- Display community or donor location data on a Google Map with Google Maps Platform.
- Get $250/month of Google Maps Platform credit to apply toward your usage.
- Get additional Google Mapping tools, like Tour Builder and My Maps.